Whole system support for your care business
Care organisations are complex systems that benefit from working in a way that takes into account the interrelationships between different components. Our approach focuses on six key areas of the business that, when considered together (see diagram), enable you to deliver care that is innovative, customer focused and meets the CQC characteristics of overall Outstanding.
You may be looking to work on one specific element of the business, in which case we are always happy to focus on a specific area, or you may be looking to take a holistic approach in which case we work across a range of interdependent areas.
Six Key Business Areas
Leadership and Climate
Diagnostics and Audit
For senior management teams
Your strategy is the solid core of your business. It gives everyone in your organisation clarity and it helps to ensure that everything they do is aligned to shared goals. Our team has 35 years of combined experience establishing successful strategies for organisations to embed innovation and continual improvement into the fabric of their businesses, and deliver Outstanding ratings.
- Clearly define your strategy to deliver Outstanding care
- Communicate your strategy so that it can be understood, at every level in your organisation
- Connect your strategy to day to day process and behaviours
For strategic and service leaders
Your leaders balance complex challenges and multiple strategic initiatives. We support leaders to manage complexity, and create the conditions for colleagues and customers to thrive. We provide coaching, mentoring and leadership development for strategic and service leaders. We also enable you to improve operational and business performance by regularly assessing the organisational culture and helping your team identify and effect improvement. By far the biggest influence on the culture and climate of a home is the behaviour of its leaders. We support your leaders so they support everyone in your organisation.
- Enables you to understand and intentionally manage the culture in your organisation
- Empowers you team to focus on the key areas to improve performance
- Develops and support leaders and managers to navigate the complex demands of the modern care organisation
- Delivers a whole service approach to change and quality improvement
- Leadership development
- Group coaching and Action Learning Sets
- Psychometric tools
- 360 assessment tools
- Leadership and Climate Audit
- Culture interventions and events
For strategic and service leaders
To improve you need to understand the current situation and opportunities. We provide insight and guidance based on years of research from academia and practice through our links with Cass Business School, and our collaborations with leading care providers. We emphasise the strengths and opportunities in you organisation, enabling you to focus on to getting the best results.
- Brings leading edge knowledge to enable you to understand current situation and opportunities
- Ensures value for money with the right service at the right time
- Work's closely with leaders to explore drivers, blocks and challenges
- Organisational Snapshot
- Deep dives on specific issues
- Dementia Care Mapping
- Quality Assurance Consultancy
- Standout Audit (identifying potential for Outstanding)
For services leaders and staff teams
People are at their best when they can express their personal values and strengths. They collaborate best when they are clear on their shared destination. We provide coaching, training and workshop to enable your teams to bring the best out of each other.
- Teams can understand how their individual values align with those of your organisation
- Encourages everyone in their team to play their part in making change happen
- Helps unlock your teams potential
For leaders and whole staff teams
We believe that everyone can live their life to the full - whatever their circumstances. With our support, you can enable everybody you support to flourish. We work with your team to develop the skills and leadership to deliver individual wellbeing. By working with us you’ll support your people with frameworks, resources and on-the-floor practice. We’ll give them the tools, skills and experience they need to build connections, foster great environments and create opportunities for contribution.
- Increase positive emotion, engagement and relationships within your services
- Become specialists in creative approaches to personalised wellbeing
- Promote a culture where enjoyment of life is possible for everyone, every day.
For whole organisations
Doing things differently that make a difference, day by day, week by week, big or small, is the hallmark of an innovative culture. If you’re going to provide Outstanding customer experiences and deliver Outstanding business performance, you must be able to innovate consistently, and at every level. Here's where we can help.
- Helps teams understand key issues
- Enables and empowers everyone in your business to make change happen
- Enhances people's capabilities
- Improves waste management, increases efficiency and improves performance
- Coaching and mentoring
- Continuous improvement cycle training (Plan, Do, Study, Act)