Two Core Programmes to support your care business
We have two starting points depending on your priorities, the approaches can also be combined for maximum impact. We also offer bespoke consultancy as well as conference and team building events.
For service leaders - Well-Led KLOE
Creative attitudes and culture are at the heart of CQC requirements for Outstanding services. This programme empowers managers to develop and maintain a creative culture in their service.
- supports you to achieve your CQC rating aspirations
- empowers teams to deliver an imaginative and person-centred service vision
- ensures higher performing managers and teams
- built for long-term ongoing improvement and stretch, as required by CQC Outstanding criteria
For Activity and Wellbeing Leaders - Responsive KLOE
Creative and innovative attitudes and initiatives are at the heart of the CQC requirements for Outstanding services. This programme equips activities staff to be a key driver for a creative culture in your care service.
- develops activity staff’s confidence and leadership
- improves resident quality of life
- offers long-term support and stretch inline with CQC
- focused on most isolated individuals
We also offer a number of bespoke, community and conference services to build teams and communities
Inspiring a whole team co-production approach - Responsive KLOE
These programmes raise levels of activity, improve outcomes and build relationships by supporting the co-production and delivery of community events in the care setting over a period of 1-12 months.
Available for residential or nursing homes and housing settings.
- Staff more able and willing to be involved in activities
- Improved staff skills in communication with people living with dementia
- Improved outcomes because residents are supported to:
- Be active and purposeful
- Feel confident and positive
- Have opportunities for choice, control and self-expression
- New relationships for isolated individuals
- Deeper relationships across the care setting
- New interest groups established and current group activities supported
- Opportunities to engage new people with the life of your home: relatives, visitors, non-care staff
- Images, video and stories from the programme to help the home share their success with current and potential customers and stakeholders
- Support your service to achieve outstanding inspection reports
We are experienced at running workshops that inspire whole teams to work together, aim higher and find new ways to improve the wellbeing of the people they support. This is ideally suited to conferences, team meetings and away days.
Through the shared first-hand experience of our signature Film Shoot creative event, large groups are enabled to explore the relationship between activity, creativity and wellbeing and the implications of this for everyday work in their settings
We are always happy to build a bespoke approach for your business. Please get in touch to arrange a chat.